Motorola is attempting to amaze everyone either with its new products or with the new details that can be added to the devices. However, when discussing the smartphone Motorola Droid we know that this phone is attempting to mix all of it into one body.
This smartphone turned out to be not only useful to advertize the Motorola Company, but managed to help also the retailer company, which was Verizon and to turn into a big ad for the Android. Soon after the release of this product, many companies began to operate Android OS as a basis for their new products. Even several of the companies changed their concentration from WinMo to Android.
These results could not be over-left and that’s why the major thing that took place to the smartphone was that it eventually turned into a smartphone, which got a lot of titles. One of the most important ones arrives from the Engadget. Its readers took part at the survey and as a result, this smartphone got not a single but already 2 various titles: the gadget of the year and the GPS device of the year.
The main specifications of this smartphone are: the Android OS, support for GPS and Wi-Fi, a 5 megapixel camera with a special Dual LED Flash and Image Stabilizer, but the main feature is the screen of the smartphone: its a 3.7 inch screen with a rather large 480X854 resolution and the QWERTY keyboard.
Even though the smartphone is not a brand-new in the mobile market, we might say that it is not losing and will not lose its actuality for still a long period of timing.
Motorola is one of the most shocking and popular companies, which offers a list of various smartphones especially placing the emphasizing on the American and Middle East market.
Motorola launched the first Android smartphone under the name Motorola Dext MB220. Sliding QWERTY Smartphone is oriented to social-networking. Although using Android, but Motorola is still using the user interface can be customized with MOTOBLUR term. Motorola also include widgets to allow users to view and answer private messages on platforms of social networking.
Spesification for motorola dext Mb220
Weight 163.0 g (with battery)
Dimensions 114.0 x 58.0 x 15.6 mm
Coloured Yes, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 262K colors
Size 3.10 inch
Resolution 320 x 480 pixels
- Accelerometer sensor
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Full QWERTY keyboard with 5-way navigation key
- MOTOBLUR UI with Live Widgets
- HSDPA 1700
Shared memory 1GB
- 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM
- microSD (TransFlash), up to 32GB, 2GB included
- CPU Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 MHz processor
Ringtones read more
Motorola Evoke QA4 first broadcasted say about a month ago, but this time Motorola has officially confirm it through their statements. Motorola Evoke QA4 will comes with a screen measuring 2.8 inch, with resolution of 240 x 400 pixel screen that is not another also function as a touchscreen. But this input will be accompanied with the alphanumeric keypad.
Evoke will QA4 also equipped with the accelerometer feature, so if you located it in horizontal orientation on the screen will then appear on-screen QWERTY keyboard that can be used. This mobile phone is also equipped with A-GPS module, 2 MP camera, Bluetooth connectivity, and music player. Motorola Evoke QA4 akan start first sold in the United States around June. Unfortunately there is no estimate of the price of this handset.
- Pros and Cons of HTC Rezound 4G Android Phone
- The BlackBerry App World release New Facebook for blackberry
- Update android market in here
- A lot of people discover approximately Download Jailbreak iphone
- Samsung D6000 40-Inch Review, Specification and Price
- Olympus TG-810 Digital Camera With GPS
- Asus P565 Reviews
- LG T315 Touchscreen Phone with low price
- My News Review For Nokia X3-02 Review
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Analyze and Review
- Dell Streak 7, First Product 4G tablet PC
- Samsung Sliding PC 7 Review And Preview
- Ipad Bluetooth Keyboard, Sleeve Case and Keyboard
- Blackberry Style 9670, First Clamshell With Full QWERTY
- Best For Android Phone in 2010