PSPE PSP EMULATOR
Japanese homebrew developer SofiyaCat has ported the Nintendo DS emulator DeSmuME to PSP. Emulation is growing every day, and PSPE is a perfect prove of that, even though this emulator still can’t run any commercial PSP game, you can try it by playing some demos and homebrew games. It’s extremely slow, so don’t expect it to run anything well, but it does prove DS emulation is possible on the PSP.
An important thing is that you need to get SDL.dll in order to run the emulator. Just scroll down to get that file and remember to place all files into the same root folder. It is important to remember that this emulator is the first of its kind, but after all we are expecting more updates for this project and why not more PSP emulators.
How to use?
“test.nds” is rom image file name. so you must change your own image file what you want to run and put it at same directory EBOOT.PBP.
How to compile?
You can find out makefile.psp at src/psp directory. Change directory to src/psp.
Store all your PSP homebrew apps like this:
Then run the emulator .exe. If you have no apps the \GAME\ folder emulator would just hang on startup.
They keys for the emulator are :
1. The arrow keys for up down left right
2. W A S D = ∆ ÂÂ o x
Games we tested :
1. Hello World
2. Tetris JP
3. PSP Calc
- Pros and Cons of HTC Rezound 4G Android Phone
- The BlackBerry App World release New Facebook for blackberry
- Update android market in here
- A lot of people discover approximately Download Jailbreak iphone
- Samsung D6000 40-Inch Review, Specification and Price
- Olympus TG-810 Digital Camera With GPS
- Asus P565 Reviews
- LG T315 Touchscreen Phone with low price
- My News Review For Nokia X3-02 Review
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Analyze and Review
- Dell Streak 7, First Product 4G tablet PC
- Samsung Sliding PC 7 Review And Preview
- Ipad Bluetooth Keyboard, Sleeve Case and Keyboard
- Blackberry Style 9670, First Clamshell With Full QWERTY
- Best For Android Phone in 2010